Whirl can make the job easier. With a delicious buttery taste but up to 65% less saturated fat than butter, it’s a winner in the flavour and health stakes.
It’s also convenient – no need to melt, no need to refrigerate, and perfect for any recipe that calls for butter or margarine. And it’s budget-friendly, too – far lower in cost than butter and goes a long way.
Here are some of the most popular recipes we’ve gathered from school menus. Give them a Whirl and see what a difference it makes in your kitchen.
- Apple and peach crumble: A favourite pudding, delicious with custard.
- Chicken curry: Add vegetables to the sauce or serve a selection on the side.
- Lemon drizzle cake: Always a top choice, but with less saturated fat.
- Buttery herb-crusted cod topping: A crunchy and tasty way to serve fish.
- White sauce: A lighter version of the versatile favourite, ideal for creamy ham pasta bake
- Roast Chicken Breast: A simple chicken breast, glazed with our Garlic & Herb Whirl.
Fancy giving it a Whirl? Click here for a free sample…