Sweet BBQ Loaded Halloumi Nachos
- Course Type: Sharing Platter
- Serves: 6
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 - 12 oz bag wheat tortilla chips
- ½ c Lion Grill Blazin’ Sweet BBQ sauce
- 1 - 8.8 oz package halloumi cheese cut into strips
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- ¾ c shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ c sour cream
Pre-heat oven to 350°F
In a baking tray arrange half the tortilla chips, top with half of Lion Grill Blazin’ Sweet BBQ Sauce, halloumi cheese, tomatoes and onion. Repeat layers and top with cheddar cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes or until nachos are golden and the cheese is melted.
Remove from the oven top with the diced avocado and serve with the sour cream.